Sunday, June 23, 2013

20 Things I Am Grateful For This Week


It's been awhile since I've done a gratitude post, and I am starting to feel the loss of it in my daily life. It seems like a small thing, but anticipating this list each week puts a brighter spin on my entire life. If you are looking for opportunities to be grateful, you won't have time to complain. Every day is filled with blessings, so I have no reason not to do these posts each week.
  1. My son
  2. Summer vacation
  3. Professional growth
  4. New challenges
  5. A renewed since in my creative instinct
  6. New friends
  7. Relief Society (read about it here)
  8. Forgiveness
  9. the Gospel (read about my beliefs here)
  10. 8 1/2 years of marriage--all of them real, honest, challenging, and life-changing
  11. Opportunities to save money
  12. Family
  13. Teaching Relief Society
  14. Finger painting
  15. A backyard
  16. Gluten-free Chex cereals
  17. Smoothies
  18. The ability to let go of the small stuff
  19. Watching my husband play softball
  20. Being able to put others first when it really counts