- Air conditioning (check the highs for Phoenix this week and you'll understand why)
- Personal progress
- A happy, fulfilling marriage
- A clean house
- Nap time
- 40% off one-item coupons
- Learning new skills
- The ready availability of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Understanding my husband without saying a word
- My internet-research skills
- Another opportunity to contribute to Work Your Wardrobe
- Making a difference
- My artwork
- Hanging the gallery wall frames in my living room
- Choosing the fabrics for my son's new quilt (even if it took an hour and a half)
- My son's increasing patience and obedience
- Forgiveness for both my son and I when we slip up
- Hearing "Mommy, I love you" ten times a day
- Visiting my visiting teaching sisters with Nicole
- Gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough
Sunday, June 30, 2013
20 Things I Am Grateful For This Week
20 Things I Am Grateful For This Week
2013-06-30T13:37:00-07:00
Lisa H. @ The Everyday Celiac
gratitude|inspiration|life|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
