- Chaperoning Relay for Life
- Warm, freshly-baked gluten-free cookies
- A healthy child
- Blogging progress and success!
- Grading progress!
- Talking about art to people who "get it"
- Dr. Who
- My husband--just 'cause
- A clean car
- Making it to church in time to hear the end of a really great talk
- A cute, cheery nursery classroom
- An amazingly helpful child (he has started clearing AND rinsing his own dishes)
- Working with students and teachers who can step-up in a crisis
- Knowing I make a difference
- Spring flowers
- A beautiful, think green yard
- Fresh flowers on my dining table
- Awesome, funny in-laws
- Birthday money!
- Knowing that, at 30, I have a life I can be proud of
Sunday, April 28, 2013
20 Things I Am Grateful For
20 Things I Am Grateful For
2013-04-28T21:09:00-07:00
Lisa H. @ The Everyday Celiac
gratitude|inspiration|life|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
