Sunday, April 7, 2013

20 Things I Am Grateful For This Week


  1. Memories
  2. Good health
  3. Decongestants
  4. Clean drinking water
  5. Facebook (never thought I'd say that)
  6. General Conference
  7. the Gospel
  8. Fly swatters
  9. Opportunities to bear my testimony
  10. Knowing I made a difference
  11. Parents who care
  12. A high-quality marriage
  13. Effective communication with my husband
  14. One angel of a son
  15. To-do lists (trust me--they're effective)
  16. My laptop
  17. A vehicle for sharing my photography weekly (yep, its all mine)
  18. Being smarter than Facebook (at least this one time)
  19. My growing knowledge of HTML code
  20. The future

P.S.
The amazing thing about adopting an "attitude of gratitude" is that it gets easier as you go. I cranked out this list in about two minutes flat, and there were plenty of ideas I had but didn't use. Makes my face smile!

Also, the photograph isn't fuzzy--the plant is.