Tuesday, May 7, 2013

20 Things I Am Grateful For This Week


Sometimes I get frustrated because I can't publish a post when I want to--but then I remember this pledge to myself: "Live a life worth blogging about."
  1. Recognition for a job well-done
  2. The fulfillment of being a mother
  3. Opportunities to connect with people I have never met before
  4. Friends who give great advice--even if I don't want to hear it
  5. Old friends who keep in touch
  6. My time as a church nursery leader
  7. Getting at least one final day with our nursery class
  8. Yard art
  9. Learning to let go and make peace instead of trying to make a point
  10. Continuing to whisper instead of yell--at least more often than I used to
  11. Compliments!
  12. Inspiration!
  13. Attention!
  14. Moderate culinary success
  15. Love
  16. Patience
  17. Understanding
  18. The improvement & determination of my students
  19. Raising the bar & standing by my instruction
  20. Learning new skills